Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Its easy to tell when I'm happy, and when I'm not.


I'm feeling happy today, not exactly high, but just peaceful, calm and...glad. Because I went to a place which brought back lots of memories. Not necessarily nice memories, but simple memories of me doing anything a child would.

I wouldn't say my primary school life was perfect, in fact there was a period of time where I really felt I had zero confidence and all those but well, I'd never forget the fun times and the letters my friends used to pass to me. I figured I wasn't too well liked by some people back in primary 6 and I don't really know why, but some letters I got were really touching T.T

One of them was a "sorry" card I got from a particular friend whom I still keep in contact with now. We had an argument over something stupid and didn't talk to each other for months, and one day she dropped a card on my table after school and left. The message was short, but I cried on the way home. I forgot if I was the one who gave her a letter first or what but...still very touching. That was the first and last big argument I had in primary school.

Its the first time in years since I've felt so relaxed..taking pictures of St. Anthony's Canossian Primary School lying on the other side of the fence. A break from my hectic schedule now, huh.




I didn't specially go back today, it was just coincidental that yuncheng's house was right NEXT to it (I went there in the morning to deliver a hamster cause he agreed to help me take care of it while I was away, thanks!), and then I realised that the void deck was the place I ate my dinner at every thursday when I was in Primary 5 cause I had to rush to Learning Lab at novena (tuition) after that!

The bus stop outside the school wasn't crowded today, but it used to be SO crowded after the remedials that we had to wait for the third bus to come last time!

After alighting from bus 17, I visited the minimart I used to frequent in primary 6, because I helped alot of my friends buy sour power sweets after the chinese remedials last time. The shopowner's changed though, and she's a very nice indian lady who started chatting with me ^_^ That's why I said its easy to tell when I'm happy, I met loads of nice people today who smiled back at me and said "have a nice day" :D





My back hurts like crap though, so much that I can't walk, sit, stand or even lie down without any pain. Might find a die da yi sheng tonight or tomorrow morning, so I'm still trying to work out the choir schedule thingy. They last minute changed practise timing to 930 am omg -__-



Pictures when I'm free. I'm a VERY busy woman.

Oh, and ANOTHER uncle said I look like a p6 kid -.- The security guard at SACPS as was like "YOU SO SMALL SEC 4?" when I told him I USED to be a student there haha.




):

No comments: